Creating Calm Spaces - £67
Which room in your home is driving you crazy and makes you feel stressed and overwhelmed? Closing the door is not helping!
Let’s tackle it together!
I believe every area in your home should have a purpose and a function, but I also understand that sometimes in today’s busy world, that space loses its function and that’s the perfect time for “Creating Calm Spaces”.
Creating Calm Spaces, will support you in really being able to declutter a room that is overwhelming you, has lost its purpose and/or become a dumping ground!
Whichever room it is and whatever the reason – this session will help you to see how you can start to claim back this space and make this room functional and calmer.
How does this session work?
- Creating Calm Spaces is an online session and will last for one hour.
- Once you have booked your time and date for “Creating Calm Spaces”, you will receive an email with some paperwork for you to complete:
- To get the best out of your session, please take some time to really think about the space you want to reclaim and how you would like it to be.
- Give as much information as you can on your feedback, don’t hold back and don’t forget to send photos!
- More information will help me to give you great tips, advice, support - and your solution.
- The paperwork will need to be returned at least three days before your “Creating Calm Spaces” session. So getting this done as soon as possible allows you to get the most out of your online session.
- At the end of the “Creating Calm Spaces” session you will have the motivations and feel energised and focused on what you need to do and a plan of how you are going to do it!
Book your session now by filling in your details below...