Cost of Services
At Systematic Homes we hope to offer a package to suit all needs and budgets.
We offer a Free no obligation consultation, following which for any work you commission us to do we offer the following packages:
- Goldstar Package Deal offers outstanding value. The more you book and pay for upfront the more of a discount you get!
- 4 sessions at £25 an hour;
- 6 sessions at £25 an hour with 5% off; and
- 8 sessions at £25 an hour with 10% off
All sessions are to be paid in full at the time of booking. Session times are between three and five hours.
- Pay as you go is charged at the rate £30 an hour, with a non-refundable 50% deposit paid at time of booking.
- Maintainer/Retainer – This is where you pay us £100 a month for 6, 8, 10 or 12 months. With this package you get1 session a month of five hours where you will get expert support to help you declutter, advice and help setting to do lists, help with diary planning and time management, ideas to help you stay organised as well as hands on work. A direct debit will need be set up and paid on the 1st day of each month.
- One off visit – This cost £175.00 and is where we will spend 3 solid hours with you in your home looking at how you can start to clear the clutter and get organised. We will plan how you can achieve your goals as well as look at a realistic time scale in which to do this in. After the session we will email you a report following our session, including top tips, an action plan and to do list. As well as this, we will leave a box of goodies to support your decluttering at the end of the face to face session. We will also be willing to keep in touch by phone, email or text to support your on-going decluttering journey. A non-refundable 50% deposit must be paid at time of booking.
*If you need to cancel a session, at least 48 hours’ notice is required. We will then do our best to rearrange. All deposits are non-refundable*
All costs will be agreed with you before Systematic Homes carries out any work. Should the work take longer or the scope of the job change throughout the process, we will discuss and agree any changes in advance, so that you know what to expect when you get the invoice for the work. After all no-one likes surprises when it comes to bills.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have and would love to hear from you.